- Notice-Sending Decision
- Deciding whether a notice should be sent to the group
- Too many notices cause people to start ignoring them, or even leave a group. This makes it difficult to contact members when an important issue arises.
- People with notice-sending privileges
1. Determine if this notice is pertinent to this group.
2. If in doubt, ask others.
3. Write the notice.
4. If appropriate, customize the notice for this group.
5. Send it.
6. If necessary, send it in other grids or by email, or post in the forum.