From ISM Wiki
- How to plan and organize hunts.
- To provide a checklist of things to do to organize a hunt.
- Event organizers
- Where would the hunt objects be hidden?
- Who will create the hunt objects?
- When would the hunt start and how long will it be?
- How will the hints be given?
- A list of gifts and hints in a webpage?
- A hint (notecard/landmark/texture) to the next gift to be included in the previous gift? (Ideal for multi-sim hunts.)
- A list of gifts to look for in a notecard/texture with no hints? (Ideal for single-sim hunts.)
- Recruit people who will create the hunt gifts.
- Invite them to the group to be able to rez hunt objects.
- Create the prim that hunters will search for and distribute it to gift creators. Perms: Mod/Copy/x
- Use the "Sell" feature of the prim?
- Use a script to give inventory on touch?
- Give them a date when the gift givers must be rezzed.
- Test each of the gift givers and the hints as though you're a normal hunter.
- At a specific location (landing point?) or website, describe how the hunt would work and list the rules.
- Ask hunters to refrain from sharing exact locations of the gift givers. They are welcome to give additional hints though.
- At the end of the hunt period, delete the gift givers. (This can also be done by a script.)